Day 7 by MFM

Hello everyone-

Just wanted to thank you for the overwhelming support. We are excited to share this experience with you (good, bad, or indifferent).

Today, as funny as it seems, I'm a little worried because I don't have any discomfort at all- no aches or pains- like I've had on previous days. Hopefully tomorrow's Dr. visit will show that everything is progressing as it should, and that I'm just having an easy time with the whole process.

The only really bothersome side effect is being tired
all the time AND not tolerating wearing blue jeans (due to carrying the equivalent of two clementine tangerines, because of the hyper-stimulation)

Still taking the shots (3 of them/day), multi-vitamins, and calcium like I'm supposed to.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Send out a prayer, or good wishes, our way!
Love you,
M

0 comments: